As a leading company in Aluminium Industry, Erdoganlar is one of the few Integrated Aluminium extrusion facility that includes all processes from billet to the finished part. With our extrusion lines, state of art automated powder coating, anodising and chemical brightening lines and fabrication and assembly facilities, we add value and quality to your aluminium parts. All production processes certified according to the international norms. We take care of your products, respect to the environment and create healthy and safe workplace for our team members (employees).
Thanks to our quality management system and our integrated ERP system, every process is under control and open to continuous improvement for every aspect. From billet to the finished product we ensure traceability with our ERP system. Thus, for almost 18.000 different type profiles, more than 200.000 products with costumer specific requirements from different industries such as medical, automotive, we assure costumer satisfaction.
With our in house Laboratories and testing equipment we control all of our processes and products.
- Pixera profile projection system with SPC pack to collect and analyze every measurement data,
- Romidot profile scanner,
- Zenit High precision CMM 3D measurement device for fabricated and high precise products up to 3m,
- Surface roughness measurement device,
- Chemical Analysis Spectrophotometer,
- Tensile Test Equipment with capability of compression test,
- Fully equipped Chemical Laboratory for Anodizing and powder coating Lines,
- Shear strength test device and ink printing for polyamide assembling line,
are some of our equipment to ensure the required quality demands.
Long experience on Quality Management System, integrated ERP system and having all processes in house for all type of aluminium parts, provides high flexibility to Erdoganlar Aluminium on customer requirements. From sampling and first run production to serial production, in all stages, our aim is fully understand specific customer requirements and to ensure the fulfillment of all requirements with using PPAP and APQP methodologies.